A joint venture between Charlotte developer White Point Partners and local real estate investment firm Cameron Property Co. have bought about 8 acres surrounding The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery in lower South End. Land sold late last week by The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery will make way for more multifamily and adaptive-reuse development in lower South End.
- THE DI WIRE: Cameron Property Company Expands Portfolio with Two 7-Eleven Acquisitions
- THE DI WIRE: Cameron Property Company Expands Portfolio with Convenience Store Purchase
- CBJ Morning Buzz: OMB land sale makes way for development; How much more out-of-town buyers can spend on a home here
- CBJ: Charlotte-based Cameron Property buys 12-acre site in LoSo for $26.75M
- Blue West Capital Arranges Sale of New Construction Single Tenant 7-Eleven in Fort Lupton, CO