Cameron Property Group purchased a 12-acre site in LoSo for $26.75 million on Dec. 15. Cameron Property Group, the retail development arm of Madison Capital Group, purchased the 12 acres in lower South End.
- THE DI WIRE: Cameron Property Company Expands Portfolio with Two 7-Eleven Acquisitions
- THE DI WIRE: Cameron Property Company Expands Portfolio with Convenience Store Purchase
- CBJ Morning Buzz: OMB land sale makes way for development; How much more out-of-town buyers can spend on a home here
- CBJ: Charlotte-based Cameron Property buys 12-acre site in LoSo for $26.75M
- Blue West Capital Arranges Sale of New Construction Single Tenant 7-Eleven in Fort Lupton, CO